Live trade and order book streaming
CryptoCompare’s real-time websocket and API services allow users to manage multiple exchange market data feeds from a single, clean and standardised connection. Available data sets:
- Trade data for all markets on an exchange or a subset of selected markets
- Level 2 order book updates
- Full volume across all markets on Top Tier exchanges (graded AA, A or B in the latest CryptoCompare Exchange Benchmark)
- Exchange tickers (volumes, 24h aggregate values, OHLC, latest price etc) of 50k+pairs
- CryptoCompare Aggregate Index
- OHLC Candles (Market / exchange historical data)
- Full volume across all markets and all exchanges
Our order book websocket normalises full L2 order book data across multiple exchanges and provides a single endpoint for consumption which can be filtered by exchange, pair, and depth of order book. We also provide an API for real-time and historical snapshots of the order book and best bid/ask.
Our trade websocket provides near real-time delivery of trade data directly from exchanges. Users can plug into a single websocket to obtain trade data across multiple exchanges.
Users can access real-time price snapshots via our API. We will soon provide historical aggregate data on our websocket.