Live trade and order book streaming
CryptoCompare’s real-time websocket and API services allow users to manage multiple exchange market data feeds from a single, clean and standardised connection.
- Trade data for all markets on an exchange or a subset of selected markets
- Level 2 order book updates
- Exchange tickers (volumes, 24h aggregate values, OHLC, latest price etc) of 50k+pairs
- CryptoCompare Aggregate Index
- OHLC Candles (Market / exchange historical data)
- Full volume across all markets and all exchanges
- Full volume across all markets on Top Tier exchanges (graded AA, A or B in the latest CryptoCompare Exchange Benchmark)
Explore the data set with our easy to use interactive documentation page.
Our order book websocket normalises full L2 order book data across multiple exchanges and provides a single endpoint for consumption which can be filtered by exchange, pair, and depth of order book. We also provide an API for real-time and historical snapshots of the order book and best bid/ask.
Our trade websocket provides near real-time delivery of trade data directly from exchanges. Users can plug into a single websocket to obtain trade data across multiple exchanges.
Users can access real-time price snapshots via our API. We will soon provide historical aggregate data on our websocket.